Thread: PRS-T1 T1 charge-battery meter
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
It's not a big deal... I am not even sure that the issues are actually related to the battery level, it could be sheer coincidence, I have had it at one bar without any problems I have used both a wall charger and usb it's likely just the <sarcasm on> fine Sony software and I have reset numerous times... it's nothing major just random glitches that are "cured" by a power recycle/reset thanks for your input
bla is offline   Reply With Quote