View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I usually find Amazon the best for browsing/discovering new authors and reminding me of authors I meant to read. I'm still waiting for a website to give the same experience that last.fm does for music.

With last.fm you can listen to snippets of mp3s and view similar artists. Other music fans contribute comments and discuss the band and similar bands. I'd like to see a book site with that level of discovery involved - other readers giving tips on similar authors/books and the ability to listen to/read blurbs of the books and sample chapters which other readers have reccomended. Amazon kind of does it, but doesn't have the same level of interactivity and discovery.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote