View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #29
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
No QI, I don't mean this.

I'm talking about how comfortable is reading with that display, but I can only invite you to try it by yourself as soon as you can have a good amoled display like that in your hands. How else can you experience that low backlighting from your laptop/pc/tablet lcd? No way.
In other words, "it looked better in actual use."

Quote:
If you'll already have a 5" smartphone with an amoled display in your pockets, you will be less likely to buy a 6" e-ink, especially a new one, if you already have one from 2011 or 2010 = market stagnation
Perhaps. But I'll wait and see for myself.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote