View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #3
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
Add collections to Calibre?

Thanks for the answer! Lets see if any of this will help but I still need some help!

"Have you tried plugging your Kindle in while Calibre is running?"

Do you mean plugging Kindle in AFTER Calibre is running or not starting Calibre UNTIL Kindle is already plugged in?

"It will (at least mine does) auto-detect it." i.e. Calibre detects Kindle?

"There will be a new column appear in your books collection."

Sorry in WHAT 'books collection' on what? Is there screen in Calibre called books collection? Didn't see it.

I get how the below will get books on to Kindle assuming I want to let ONLY calibre put books on Kindle but this doesn't help me put a new book into a single collection.

MORE IMPORTANTLY this doesn't help with loading a couple hundred new books into several collections without having to do several clicks for EACH BOOK to find and figure out what collection I want it in.

Nor is it clear how I retain collections nor add to new collections!!!!

Help?
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote