View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I called Sony support a few weeks ago. The total time of the call was 5 minutes including hold-time, and they resolved the issue. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth it was. I've only used email support one time, but they did respond that day with the answer.

Sony's readers are pretty stable compared to other companies. As others have noted, their firmware upgrades are usually to fix major bugs. Very seldom to they do updates to add features especially if it is an older model.
true,
but is also true that Sony is losing a lot of market allegedly,
and innovating procedures could increase their profitability again.
Little software houses update continuosly their great reader software: mantano, ezpdf, repli go reader.. just need few employees that tidy up codes resolving issues, while the returns are major loyality and increased profit.

the consumer probably asks: you do not have the light and want more money so what you can offer me more?
for me are dictionary, but i am a niche case as I need the Dutch dictionary
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote