View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #41
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
I wasn't thrilled with Girl with the Dragon Tattoo initially but kept with it. About 2/3 of the way through the second book, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the third but let's just say if you finish the second, it's really difficult to not read the third. You just want to know.

That pretty much summarizes the Millenium Trilogy. It's not great literature and there were a couple of major things that stuck in my craw, but you want to know what happens. I have zero interest in rereading the books.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote