View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 08:09 AM   #33
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Totally off topic here, but I have noticed that when anyone mentions reading a book by Fyodor Dostoevsky it is always The Brothers Karamazov. We read Crime and Punishment in High School, and I remember enjoying it. That was many years ago, and I couldn't tell you what it was about right off hand, but I do remember enjoying it and reading ahead of the class to find out what was going to happen. Am I missing something by not having read The Brothers Karamazov? Is it better than Crime and Punishment?
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote