View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My Garmin GPS support the display of text files, too, but I certainly wouldn't use it as an eBook reader
I am curious, why not?

Many here clamor for a 5" device, and many appear happy with reflowable text (which often might as well be plain TXT.)

The reason I posted this here, is that it specifically mentions e-books. Also, the following makes me think that it would accept software packages (including Mobipocket?):

"this model is compatible with most brands of GPS software - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit."

Last edited by Sonist; 07-18-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote