Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:52 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I think this is an urban myth. My power meters have worked fine from day one. What do you think happens to make it more accurate? You think there is some AI in it?

BOb
Definitely NOT a myth with the readers I've used, Bob (Sony, iLiad, CyBook). It appears that the firmware stores data about battery voltage vs. time and uses that information to improve the calibration of the battery meter.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote