View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
If there is a Sony store near you, you should go in person. I went in person for mine and asked about returned units/open boxes. I got one for $65 off because it was an open box.

I have used PDF files from Feedbooks and had no troubles. I also buy multiformat titles from Fictionwise, which are a great value because you can download any of the available formats for the book so I can get a second copy for free to read on my iPod Touch. Lots to read on the Sony!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote