View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #577
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Wow, that's some book love! I don't think I've ever laughed aloud from a romance novel. Clearly I need to expand my reading selection!
If you are looking for a great romance that is laugh-out loud funny, yet still intense, you have got to try Jennifer Crusie. Start with Bet Me, which is most people's favorite of hers. I just did a reread, and it was just as good the second time around.

Another author that I find to be laugh out loud funny is Jill Shalvis.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote