View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #504
Tinkergnome
Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Just for the record: your cc.db is indeed the culprit. Well, actually, the books seem to be. All of your books have NULL "CDE Key" (=ASIN or UUID) and "CDE Type" (=usually "EBOK", "PDOC" etc.) values. Since these are the values which are used inside the collections.json file, it is normal that the books can't be found.

However, it's beyond me WHY these values are null. That's definitely not normal. Are you using some funky plugin or other settings, which might remove this required metadata from your books?

PS: The cc.db is a simple SQLite database, so you can take a look at it for yourself, using any tool that can handle SQLite DBs.

PPS: You can check the book metadata using gluggy's Mobi Metadata Editor.
Thanks again ixtab. Discovered that somehow while converting books Calibre removed the information. I have duplicated it several times but I did find a script that helped with that it can be found at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117645 it helped quite a bit and will write azw3 if needed. Thank you for all of your help ixtab. After rebuilding my library after batching all of my eBooks to contain the extra exth info the collections manager works like a charm. I do not think that this the proper thread for the next question but maybe you could help point me in a direction as search is not getting me to the proper place. How can i write a plugboard I guess that would take the exth 113 metadata and add it to the Ids: section of the metadata as another identifier .

Last edited by Tinkergnome; 03-24-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Grammer
Tinkergnome is offline   Reply With Quote