View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #433
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good afternoon and Happy Valentine's day; a fun commercial day for all businesses to make money.

P.S. I'd rather have dark caramel chocolates instead of flowers. It's insane the amount of mark-up the flower business next to my work has put on bouquets. We always have fun watching out the window, as we see lots of guys coming out with balloons and bouquets from the flower shop. The females here know that if you just go the the grocery store, two doors up, you can get the same exact thing for about 1/5 th the cost. Yes, I know, very unromantic of us.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote