Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #641
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
So, here's an improved version of the patch.

This should be considerably faster than the previous version. It now requires only Θ(h) queries of the collections database, where the previous one required O(n). (where h=the height of the "collections tree" rooted at the given collection, and n=the number of leaf nodes of the tree).

It won't get any faster now
Let me know...

This really improved the speed!

Thanks again!!

Spoiler:
To be honest, I don't use this patch as I don't have nested collections. I just pointed it out to check whether it was an impression or not!!
Anyway, thanks again!!!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote