View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #18
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well there goes my theory. The Kindle is sitting on the shelf next to me with no cover, it was on, but I hadn't touched it in a few minutes, and it just spontaneously re-booted. Do I have a bad Kindle? I got this one last summer. It's only begun having this problem recently.
Anything is possible. If I were you, I'd make sure all of my content was backed up, and try a Factory Reset (which will delete all of your content). Then just add a few books back in and see if it keeps misbehaving. If it's OK for a week or so, I would assume the problem fixed and re-add the rest of your content.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote