View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #25
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Just purchased the Pevear/Volokhonsky translation on Amazon. So its The Master And Margarita & The Maltese Falcon for next 3 weeks. Knowing me, I'll need every moment of it.
I'm the same - just bought both from Amazon. Started on Master and the Margarita first. The discussion for The Maltese Falcon won't be until the 20th so I'm not in a hurry to start that one.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote