View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
And this is why I donʻt buy HP laptops anymore (yes, I generalize). I actually had that problem (spontaneous laptop shut down) from the first week I had my new laptop. This was now several years ago. I sent it back repeatedly, they repeatedly said "oh, the fan isnʻt working" and replaced it, it repeatedly had the same problem. They refused to send me a new one. So basically, I spent whatever that amount was and got screwed.

I lived like a paranoid, always afraid to do anything important, for fear itʻd shut down at that moment, constantly saving the stuff that I did, constantly getting pissed off at the laptop. We finally laid it to rest, but I used it for several years like this. Some days it would work for an hour before shutting down, sometimes it would work for five minutes.

eta: oh, so I never gave me recommendation..... HP laptops suck, donʻt buy one again, at such a time when you do have disposable income at your, uh, disposal.

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 03-13-2010 at 03:06 PM.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote