View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #3
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
Yep... The new version is also different for iPad and I must say that it took me a little while to find myself back to the experience I had before...

Not really happy at first but well...

I know that Marvin has its own forum but I do not want to follow it there... Even though I am not a big user of MobileReads, I'd rather discuss it here than on another forum.
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote