View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
New Gen3 Arrived!

After reading HarryT's review of the new Gen3 I had to get one too! I have had the original Gen3 since Christmas and loved it, except for the Nav Button which tended to be a bit loud. The center "Enter" button once woke Hubby up.

I LOVE the new Gen3, the Nav Button is very soft and responsive, the center "Enter" button is a very soft click. It came with firware 1.0 build 674 and I haven't bothered to upgrade it yet. My files all seem to work well, I haven't put any new PDF files on, but the demo ones work well. I haven't had any problems with bookmarks that others have mentioned, but then I didn't have any trouble with bookmarks on the original Gen3 either.

Hubby is trying out my original Gen3 to see if he wants one. If he likes it I'll likely order a new one and sell the original on in the "Flea Market." Is anyone interested?
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote