Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #74
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Picked up a leather case (Ex-point brand) at Borders today. They're 25% off ($30.23 including tax). It's one of those universal ones but on the package it says it's made for Kobo eReader. It looks attractive with the grey interior and pockets. Feels nice. Straps aren't gaudy. I'm just glad I found something. Using an ill-fitting case for a Sony 700 was getting old. I may pick up another one just to have. Accessories are hard to find in the U.S. This cover isn't even listed on the Ex-point website. Maybe they'll be marked down some more at Borders in a few days.
That one looks to fit like the Werks case I had. I liked it well enough, but the elastic strap over the power switch got old quickly. Nice looking case, though.
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote