View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:50 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne Smith View Post
Well, thanks for your suggestions guys. But these things aren't getting rid of hyphenation (v.7.43). I'm not having much success with Calibre generally and I'll have to find a non-Calibre solution to the issue. Thanks again for your help. Have a good one. d.
I think Kovid is correct here. When you convert a book under Preferences - Common Options - Look & Feel - Text justification try the left align option or if that doesn't do it try the Justify text option.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote