View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebuzf View Post
If left up to the studios... writers would just get the ONE payment for writing an episode and then thats it.
This small portion of your post seems to be the gist of your thoughts, that writers should be paid over and over and over and over and ...... over for one piece of work. Who knew?

I was a cabinet/furniture maker/finish carpenter before I retired. I should go back and demand a payment for every time someone sits in a chair I made or uses a drawer in a cabinet I made and installed, huh? I could be retired in luxury instead of merely in a pedestrian, respectable fashion.

Someone hires you to do a job, you do it, you get paid for it, you move on to the next job.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote