View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I got a Sony a little while after NatCh and I use it every day. I reload it about once a week and that recharges it. I am still getting about 1,700 pages per bar on the battery.

I am right handed and the button placement is fine for the way I hold a book. Would I buy another Sony? Yes! I have never marked in books do the extra features of the iLiad are meaningless to me. For the next reader I am hoping for something with a larger screen made of plastic (not glass.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote