View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I must admit I don't see the connection. Why is it a demise? Have all the old readers suddenly died at once?

I would have thought that it is just the other way round. E-readers are great for seniors because otherwise they wouldn't buy any books at all because of fading eye-sight. And in the same sense seniors are good for ereader companies (ebooks and devices). They now have time and often the money to spend.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote