View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #260
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I doubt that that is the Collections Manager's fault, but you can remove all your collections from the context menu and choosing "Delete all collections".

On an unrelated note: ixtab, do you know of a way to create nested collections from an import from Calibre? Currently I have a custom column called "Kindle Collection" for example with the value "Books, Fantasy, The Hollows" -- how would I go about modifying this value so that Collections Manager would automatically create a nested collection from that while importing? E.g. "Books/Fantasy/The Hollows"?
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote