View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #88
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
I also want this feature too and I hope the margin can be configured by users. The configuration code can be handled cleaner by a flexible" settings module" as my previous post says. So maybe we should first wait to stabilize the "settings module"?
I just wanted to raise the issue.
The idea with the settings is certainly better.

Quote:
Yes, the "BACK" key has already been registered for existing to keep a consistent experience with the native reader . I am not sure it is good to use BACK to jump back, how about using the "del" key?
Actually, the "BACK" key is used exactly for this same task in kindles, "jumping though history". That's why I suggested using it instead of the combo ALT + BACK.
But on the Kindle, you can also get back to the bookshelf by pressing the 'HOME' key.
The combo ALT + BACK could be instead used to close the books and/or the 'kindlepdfviewer'. This way you won't unintentionally exit the application.

Quote:
Yes, no support for page number jumping yet, but it is easy to add one.
ALT + 123 + <ENTER > ?

Last edited by eLiNK; 02-28-2012 at 05:46 AM.
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote