Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I have decided to not to get another E-Ink reader seeing the K4 meets my reading needs. So I am going to get a tablet right now it's between the Velocity Micro Cruz T408 or Kindle Fire they are both the same price. I think I really need a Capacitive screen and I read on QVC that the Pandigital Nova even though it's suppose to be Capacitive it's very unresponsive so that is out.

Hubby likes the Fire though he doesn't understand why I am looking for alternatives if turns out we can't sideload.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote