Thread: Development lcd2eink
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 03:18 AM   #8
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
I think it would be nice if we could remap the app switching button on the e-ink side(does anyone really use it) to tell it to update the screen, that's the best way I can think of.
I use the app switcher! I often have a journal and a book open at the same time. Sometimes a calendar page and book and journal! I don't use the magnifying glass button much. You can have that one!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote