Thread: CSS Help Please
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Yes, it's a mystery to me. First I would try making changes to those settings, just to see if that has an effect and is, in fact, the problem. Then maybe ask in the Calibre forum what you can do about it. Please report back. Maybe I'm all wrong, I did my tinkering a while ago and haven't touched it since, but that was the problem that I found. It could be that there is *some* kind of setting you can use in Calibre and I just don't know what it is.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote