View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #69
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Banana Yoshimoto's Kitchen was phenomenal for me. I have been reading alot of Japanese literature lately, and that one really struck a chord with me.
She has a new book that will be published on the 2nd or 3rd of May, in English. Kitchen was a five-star read for me, too. I've read it several times over.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote