View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #1
try_again
try_again began at the beginning.

Device: V3
How would you improve the V3?

I've had my V3 for a while now and it's proven itself a great tool for reading, the proof is in the fact that I take it everywhere and spend large amounts of time enjoying reading on it. Nothing is perfect of course and so what ideas do people have for making it even better? Software is under control of course, so leaving hardware improvements to another discussion, what software changes would people like?

I'd like to see a few of the following
1) Options to choose fonts for plain text files (most formats will define the font and I know I could easily change the font on my computer and save as a DOC/PDF/etc. but it shouldn't be hard to add this ability

2) Saving bookmarks to memory when you set them, not just when you exit from reading view (seems to do this anyway, I've lost some bookmarks)

3) A clock in the status bar at the bottom of the screen (maybe not a good idea as the updating of the display is difficult?)

Hmm, quite hard to think of anything specific. There are little bugs that should be fixed too of course like not removing files from the recent viewed list after they are deleted (just get a note saying "file does not exist").
try_again is offline   Reply With Quote