Thread: Removing DRM
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspill View Post
I would like to be able to re-format books in the new E-pub version being sold by Sony. Throughout this forum, I have read that all one has to do is remove the DRM and use Calibre to reformat the book. I can't however find any explaination as to how the DRM is removed. Is there a web site that gives specific directions?
The subject of how to remove/defeat DRM is off-limits on this board. You should be able to find what you need on Google.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote