View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:47 AM   #7
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Thanks for the help!!!

Signing out worked, and I've been able to read the ebooks in questions, and add some more, to test. The issue now is that now my covers are gone. When I go in my shelves and series the covers are absent, but if I open an ebook and go back to the Homepage after, the cover of that ebook will appear on the Homepage. Strange... Same for putting the ereader to sleep, sometimes it shows the cover, sometimes not.

Last edited by Nothingness; 09-01-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote