View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Some time ago I had a similar problem, the books apeared listed in the glo but when I tried to open them it only gave the option to buy, so I tried to delete the books in calibre, but the problem remained, in the end I did a factory reset of the glo and added the books again and problem solved, I think my database add some sort off problem.
Did you try to do a reset?
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote