View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Question Cannot read new ebooks

I just tried to add ebooks, it had been a while since the last time I did, and I cannot access them. I have no issues with all the other ebooks I put on my ereader. I also have an external micro SD with my Kobo and I see it fine in Calibre and I've not had any issue with it.

When I go see the serie the ebooks have no cover and it says author unknow with buy or purchase (my kobo is set to French). When I press an ebook it gives me that error message:

"Error of charging the ereader.

Sorry, it's impossible to find a reader for that type of content"

I've tried to delete the ebooks with Calibre, since I cannot do that on my Kobo, numerous times and re-add them but no avail.

It's rather frustrating.

So I've been using Calibre to read them on my computer instead.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote