View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #31
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Have you gotten your perl script to work in Linux? It uses Win32::OLE doesn't it? The last time I tried running it in native Linux there was no way for it to make use of the commands to eBook Publisher to create an imp file. The mobi scripts from tommy work but they all only use perl modules.

I've installed perl 5.8.8 in wine and have been trying to get the Mobi2Imp gui and scripts to work that way but haven't spent much time on it yet. My answer so far is to run the script in an install of Windows XP using VirtualBox.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote