View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #417
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post
Some of us just flat out hate Apple because we don't want to be forced to have to use the same old boring ass phone year after year and have to contribute to their 45% profit margin.
As someone who hasn't bought an Apple product in over 20 years, and can't ever recall buying an Apple product that wasn't used, how did I miss out on being forced?

Now, in my youth, I truly had to use the same old boring ass phone year after year. Some people didn't like AT&T, but hate would have been a bit strong.