Thread: PRS-T1 I Gave Up...
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #14
JayB
Enthusiast
JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950 PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
JayB, how often does the page flipping glitch happen on your Reader? I'm asking because the T1 is my top choice to replace my aging PRS-300 but all these problems are making me consider the K4 Touch instead.
I've only had this happen to me twice. Its not that big of a deal you just have to hit the home button as soon as it happens so its easier to get back to where you were in the book. Then you have to put it in sleep mode twice and then the touchscreen will start working again.

The only way I'll return my reader is if it turns out to be a hardware problem. I still think it is a software problem though.

If you buy it at Target you get 90 days to return it. Thats what I did just to be on the safe side.
JayB is offline   Reply With Quote