Thread: PRS-T1 I Gave Up...
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB View Post
There are three bugs that I've discovered on my T1.

1. The page flipping bug. Fixed by hitting the home button. Then putting the reader in to sleep mode a couple times.

2. The dictionary bug. Reader will just randomly select a word and open the dictionary on every page turn. This error is fixed just by going out to the Home screen and returning to the book.

3. Touch Screen just locks up no other symptoms. This is also fixed by putting the T1 into sleep mode a couple times.
4. Italic text can turn roman if you use a different font.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote