Thread: PRS-T1 I Gave Up...
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #11
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
I really enjoy my Reader I have had it for about Two weeks and had no problem once or twice it said it had to close the book I was reading due to an error . I have not had to reset it or anything . I was concerned about buying the T1 after reading about the crashes etc. I find the battery life on it is excellent compared to the other sony models.
I've never had battery life issues with the 505 or the 950 I just got. well, 505's battery is definitely dying down now, but I'm a crazy voracious reader and it used to last close to a month, now probably half of that..
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote