Thread: PRS-T1 I Gave Up...
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:20 AM   #6
JayB
Enthusiast
JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JayB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950 PRS-300
There are three bugs that I've discovered on my T1.

1. The page flipping bug. Fixed by hitting the home button. Then putting the reader in to sleep mode a couple times.

2. The dictionary bug. Reader will just randomly select a word and open the dictionary on every page turn. This error is fixed just by going out to the Home screen and returning to the book.

3. Touch Screen just locks up no other symptoms. This is also fixed by putting the T1 into sleep mode a couple times.

I've never once had to use the reset button on the bottom.

These bugs are annoying but take less than 10 seconds to correct and only seem to happen maybe once a day. So I decided to keep my reader and just hope for a fix.
JayB is offline   Reply With Quote