View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Yes, it is in there. I had some books that showed up on the Cybook without titles, but all were fine in Mobipocket reader on my PC and PDA...which is what led me to this thread in the first place. I just looked at one of my mbp files with a hex editor, and can see it in there -- as TITL.

BTW, thanks so much for all your efforts with mobiperl -- it is greatly appreciated.
I created a ticket for this in the trac in the development hub so hopefully I will rember to do this the next time I do a new release.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote