View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #13
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
is the title in the mbp file? I have forgotten the details but I think the title was not in the example files I got. It would be easy adding setting title if I know how to extract it from the mbp file.
Yes, it is in there. I had some books that showed up on the Cybook without titles, but all were fine in Mobipocket reader on my PC and PDA...which is what led me to this thread in the first place. I just looked at one of my mbp files with a hex editor, and can see it in there -- as TITL.

BTW, thanks so much for all your efforts with mobiperl -- it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by bwaldron; 03-25-2008 at 07:19 PM.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote