View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #54
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett View Post
Mine is me! Way, way back when MR was just starting, I had a lot more time and Alex was able to get custom avatars for all his helpers, and I was lucky enough to get one then. Mind you, the photo used to create it is probably the only one I had with facial hair
I'm curious about how these avatars were made. Did you hire a sketch artist to draw your picture, or was it made by some computer software after supplying your picture as an input.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote