View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #53
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Let there be lips.

(spoiler has the audience participation to be yelled out in bold (tiny bit different depending on location) Contains bad language.)

Spoiler:
LET THERE BE LIPS!
Michael Rennie was ill, the day the Earth stood still, but he told us where we stand. ON OUR FEET! And Flash Gordon was there, in EDIBLE. silver underwear. KINKY! Claude Rains was the invisible man. BUT HE DIDN'T SHOW UP. Then something went wrong, for Faye Wray and King Kong, they got caught in a SEXUAL celluloid jam. YEAH JAM! Then at a deadly pace, it came ON JANET'S FACE! from outer space. And this is how the message ran... FREEZE!

(WHEN EACH STARS NAME APPEARS ON THE SCREEN, USE THE FOLLOWING LINES: ANOTHER HELPING OF CURRY PLEASE! SLUT! ASSHOLE! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR DRUGS? KISS ASS! UGH! EDDIE EDDIE! CHUCKIE GREY, HE'S OKAY, BUT HE'S GOT NO FUCKING NECK!)

CHORUS: Science fiction - double feature, Doctor X will build a creature. See androids fighting Brad and Janet. Anne Francis stars in Forbidden Planet. Oh, oh, oh, oh... ...at the late night, double feature, picture show.

I knew Leo G. Carrol, was over a barrel, when tarantula took to the hills. LICK THOSE LIPS! And I really got hot, when I saw JANET'S TW*T. Jeanette Scott, fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills. WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRIFFID? Dana Andrews said prunes, gave him the runes THEY GAVE ME THE SHITS! and passing them used lots of skills. YEAH SKILLS! But when worlds collide, said George Pal to his bride, I'm going to give you some SEXUAL. terrible thrills. Like a...

CHORUS: Science fiction - double feature, Doctor X SEX, SEX, SEX! will build a creature. See androids fighting AND FUCKING AND SUCKING ON. Brad and Janet. Anne Francis stars in WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Forbidden Planet. Oh, oh, oh, oh... ...at the late night, double feature, picture show. I wanna go, oh, ho, ho... ...to the late night, double feature, picture show, By RKO. RK WHO? Oh, ho, ho... ...to the late night, double feature, picture show. In the back row. FUCK THE BACK ROW! FUCK THE FRONT ROW! Oh, ho, ho... ...to the late night, double feature, picture show.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote