View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:05 AM   #52
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Mine is me! Way, way back when MR was just starting, I had a lot more time and Alex was able to get custom avatars for all his helpers, and I was lucky enough to get one then. Mind you, the photo used to create it is probably the only one I had with facial hair (I shave regularly, except when I'm on holidays and let myself go )

These days I just sit back and reflect on my past glory, and ponder with wonder how far Mobileread has come. It's truly amazing.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote