Thread: Classic A huge mistake on BN's part
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #12
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I think Amazon (and B&N) are leaving a lot of sales of the table here.
They definitely are, Bob. Not only can you not use B&N gift cards, if you are a B&N club member, you can't use the club membership discount. I'm a long-time B&N club member and book buyer, but I am unlikely to buy the Nook because of all of these limitations, which means that I am also unlikely to shop at B&N for ebooks (Fictionwise will still get my business unless B&N changes its policies).

I am much more likely to upgrade my Sony 505 to either the Sony Daily Edition or the iRex 800 than to the Nook.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote