View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 04:12 AM   #3
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup, I guess they should invent a Wacom that only uses power when the stylus is in contact with the surface, no need to be "ready" all the time or "activated" all the time waiting for the touch.. Perhaps I don't make sense.

But I would really like a 5" (pocketable) or 6.7" e-reader with a wacom or similar touch-screen for real and full annotations support.. and wireless..
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote