View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyvlad View Post
Thank you very much knc1! I should have gone straight there after nothing else worked, but I got the update working. And yes twobob, I got the patch from one of those "Stop Big-Brother Mode" posts years ago.
We do it a bit differently now - by setting the device firewall to block any connections to the Amazon network.

RSN, will have KUAL buttons for the "Big Brother Blocker".

KUAL is the newest application launcher.

**ALL** done from the USB storage area, without modification of system files (preventing the problems like yours).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote