View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #20
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
A Windows 8 (as opposed to Windows 8 RT) machine --be it tablet, desktop, or laptop -- can install EITHER the new "modern UI" Kindle application or the regular Kindle for PC application. I've actually got both running here. (I've been running Windows 8 on my laptop since August.)
How'd they compare functionally? The win8 version is probably prettier, but feature-wise? Better? equal? worse?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote